Skip to content

Police Department - University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign

University of Illinois Police Department

Sexual Violence Resources

At Illinois, we care.

Help is available at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, whether a survivor wants to report an incident to the police, the university, a confidential resource or just wants to talk to someone.

For more information about reporting options and resources available, whenever anyone is ready for them, visit